[ComProj] Community news (was: New project, the Wikipedia Globe)

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 06:42:10 UTC 2008

Yes, it would be good if there were a centralised way of speaking to
all communities rather than an ad-hoc distribution of village pump
notices, the heavy handed option of a site notice or through the
Foundation's blog (which is largely aimed at an audience outside the
community anyway). Presumably this bot could also be asked to deliver
notices to people's userpage much like the en:wp:signpost subscription.

-Liam

wikipediaweekly.org
Skype - Wittylama
Wikipedia - [[User:Witty lama]]