[ComProj] Next meeting

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Sun Nov 25 16:07:53 UTC 2007

All,

This week's meeting effectively didn't happen as there were so few of
us there. I don't think it is fair to expect people to come, which for
some requires some effort due to timing and the like, when we are not
having a proper meeting. Therefore I would like it if we could decide
before Wednesday whether or not we need a meeting. Please reply if you
have any agenda items to be discussed. If I do not get any replies, I
will cancel the meeting to avoid people's dissapointment :-)

Thanks,

Sean