[ComProj] Mixing Directories

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 21:40:32 UTC 2007

On 11/22/07, simonpedia <simon at cols.com.au> wrote:

> Sean,
> This is why I'm entirely disorientated,
>
> Off the front page http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
> I click on Comms Projects Group http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ComProj
>
> Where I click on Projects.
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communication_Projects_Group/Projects
> And get nothing.

I think the list of projects was blanked because we are unsure as to
which projects are active or not.

> I'm sure you want newbies to go here.
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Communication_Projects_Group_-_Projects

Actually, I don't think we want them to go there, that's the old
system that currently just lists all projects we've ever handled.
That category system may change at a later date.

> And the same can be said for the other links. No?

As far as I know, all of the other links in the Navbar are up-to-date as well.

>   _____
>
> Hello all,
>
> Following the decisions on Wednesday I have changed the ComProj pages
> around to meet our new, deformalised structure. I am tired and thus
> probably haven't made things as clear as they should be so if someone
> could take a look and neaten things up that would be great.
>
> Let's see if this works :)
>
> Sean

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 7:05 PM