[ComProj] A new system for ComProj? (please read and comment)

Michael Reschke reschke.michael at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:04:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

short answer: Lack of time

I'm interested in working for Wikiversity, because of this, I joined the
ComProj-Group. At the moment - lack of time - I do not much at the German
Wikiversity-project "Spread Wikiversity". But in order to support the
Wikiversities and our ComProj-Group I created some banners and so on. Look
here:

http://de.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wikiversity:Werbebanner
http://fr.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wikiversit%C3%A9:Banni%C3%A8res_et_boutons
http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wikiversity:Banners_and_buttons

If there's anything to do in Germany (I'm from Germany) so contact me by
mail. At the moment I haven't much freetime, but what I can do, I will do...
(Hoping this won't be much for the next few months.)

Yours Michael from Germany