[Commons-l] Can you suggest any course how to handle a wiki?

Per Liss per999 at me.com
Thu Mar 10 08:46:33 UTC 2011

Hi

I have been using the Mediawiki for some time but I am not very experienced. I have received support so my wiki is now quite advanced. I would like to learn more about wiki and php and all this programming behind the wiki.

Is there any good course (or on-line you-tube course ?) available somewhere that you can suggest? Perhaps there is anyone that would be able to have a private course for some days?

Thanks,

Per