[Commons-l] PhotoCommons Wordpress plugin

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 1 23:39:53 UTC 2011

very cool !

If you want to also support video clips, you can use the embedplayer=yes
parameter

For now you also have include the withJS param.. You can see the embed
code by clicking on (web) "use this file" on any video page .. works out
to be something like:

<iframe
src="http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Folgers.ogv?withJS=MediaWiki:MwEmbed.js&embedplayer=yes"
width="240" height="180" frameborder="0" ></iframe>

peace,
michael