[Commons-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Friendliness

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:21:28 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 February 2011 19:48, Daniel Schwen <lists at schwen.de> wrote:
>
>> Boils down to my main point (don't worry David Gerard did not read it either):
>

> For someone going on (and on) about how thick-skinned everyone else
> should be, you're remarkably thin-skinned yourself.
>
> (This is, of course, a frequent pattern amongst those who think others
> should be less sensitive to the speaker's incredible rudeness.)

Since personal attacks appear to have become acceptable on this list,
let me get down to that road as well.

Your rude dismissal of any ideas that you do not agree with will not
improve Commons and refusal to discuss them in any other way than
attacking the person stating them, does not help this discussion, and
is wasting time of many people, so please stop commenting on this
mailing list.

Bryan