[Commons-l] Recent uploads patrol

Eusebius wikipedia at eusebius.fr
Sun Mar 7 12:15:57 UTC 2010

Hi there.

I have proposed a way of organizing our watch of recent uploads on Commons:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Recent_uploads_patrol
This is very much pre-alpha for now, but of course many admins are
already familiar with the job itself. It would only be a tool to
rationalize this task and make it more efficient.

Anyone is very welcome to comment on the page or improve it (it remains
minimalist for now).
Any admin or trusted user is very welcome to register and take a few
watches from time to time.
Any bored botmaster is welcome to volunteer for automating the register
by adding new days and archiving old ones (to be coded only when the
format is stable).

Regards,
Eusebius