[Commons-l] Commons has reached 6 million files

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:15:25 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Given that recently the amount of storage was upgraded so that we can
support our large collections, it is no wonder that a picture that is part
of such a collection became the lucky one.

I am really happy with the Geograph project, I blogged twice about them and
personally I would welcome a Geograph project for every country.
Thanks,
     GerardM