[Commons-l] Notice on mailinglists

bawolff bawolff+wn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:26:55 UTC 2009

On wikinews, we post the current number of pending RFA's and similiar
votings to the header of [[special:recentchanges]], perhaps that might
be something to look into on commons.

Personally, I am subscribed to this list because i like having a vague
idea what is going on at commons. However i would honestly not really
care about who's up for RFA. Even if i knew the person, I probably
wouldn't vote for them since i have only very minor contributations to
commons, I would not feel right voting in an RFA.  but then again, I
quite likely would be in the minority here (since most people
subscribed, are fairly active).

-bawolff
"There are 1 types of people in the world: those who start they array
indexs at zero, and those who don't."

--

Http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/user:Abigor