[Commons-l] Wikimedia as stock photo source

Rama Neko ramaneko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:34:23 UTC 2009

Keep track of every instance of usage of a Commons file, you mean? I
think that there are probably too many of them for that to be
possible.

There are particular examples of usage that we herald, but they are
less trivial than yours. For example, a photograph of the Eiffel Tower
was used by architects; some of our files made it on the cover of
magazines; etc.
  -- Rama