[Commons-l] [Wikitech-l] Client side transcoding with firefogg (early testing)...

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 00:21:52 UTC 2009

2009/1/29 Walter Siegmund <siegmund at astro.washington.edu>:
> Hi,
>
> I tried the instructions in part 1 but was not able to see the
> "Ubuntu icon/a film reel with a plus symbol". That is with OS X
> 10.4.11/Safari 3.2.1. I did empty my browser cache. I tried Camino
> 1.5 with the same result.

Hi Walter,

I see you copied a few things from my monobook.js, so you should have
other things installed. Do you see the "category tree" icon at the
right end of the icons above the edit box?
Here is a screenshot:
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Tgr/catinsert.js>

If you can see that, but not that film reel one, then it is a problem
with the Metavid script. If you can't see either, then I suspect your
cache is still not emptied.

Or, hmm, maybe there is something Firefox specific about these
scripts... but just for the add-media wizard, I think it is only
Javascript stuff...

Brianna

http://modernthings.org/