[Commons-l] [Wikitech-l] Client side transcoding with firefogg (early testing)...

Daniel Schwen lists at schwen.de
Wed Jan 28 17:30:41 UTC 2009

> <http://brianna.modernthings.org/article/180/media-handling-on-wikimedia-pr
>eview-the-future-part-2>
> If a few of us do that then I think it would be great to install these
> 2 things as 2 separate Gadgets.
I second that. It ''is'' pretty cool. Although I'd like to have the option of
uploading higher quality versions. Kind of hurts me to see the output of my
brand new HD camcorder being downscaled to 400×226 px.

And for me the firefogg thingie freezes after
100% - Uploaded
Still the file seems to be fully uploaded.
Maybe an intercation with a gadget/script in my profile.
--
[[en:User:Dschwen]]
[[de:Benutzer:Dschwen]]