[Commons-l] Come join me on Health Informatics Forum

SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS invitations at healthinformaticsforum.ning.com
Mon Aug 3 08:23:28 UTC 2009

Health Informatics Forum: Discussion Forum for Health Informatics Professionals and Students
--------------------

Come join me on Health Informatics Forum!

SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS

Click the link below to Join:
http://healthinformaticsforum.ning.com/?xgi=c8rGEKW

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

--------------------

Members already on Health Informatics Forum
Bob Hoyt, Chris Brancato, Ian White, John Poikonen, PharmD, Ben Mehling

--------------------

About Health Informatics Forum
This site is a Social Network and discussion forum for Health Informatics professionals and students.

2718 members
189 photos
42 videos
361 discussions
55 Events
43 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on the corner, or to opt-out, go to:
http://healthinformaticsforum.ning.com/?xgo=VEjLPIZPaihHiFtaZzRzDa1Y/ePFhQ1SoIcTcSB14Ho6Bq6ZThfjCHisjhYImC8dOXqbfvx5Jm0