[Commons-l] Fwd: [Wmfcc-l] Photo submission queue needs more people

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:26:36 UTC 2008

Well, sorry, I don't have time (like, who has), but...

I haven't seen the OTRS system and how it works. If it's (technically)
functioning perfectly and satisfying all the needs for image
submissions, that's great.

Otherwise, I'd offer to write a system on the toolserver (or, any
server) designed for this specific purpose. Where people with access
(say, all commons admins; no pressure;-) can see submitted files and
the corresponding email, and take appropriate steps. Maybe with some
preformatted actions (upload all files in an email and mail a default
thank-you, etc.).

Would that be of interest? Or are we happy with the OTRS as it is, for
this purpose?

Magnus