[Commons-l] ShakataGaNai blocked me for a week

Alex G g1ggyman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 01:21:36 UTC 2008

If you would like to be unblocked, add {{unblock|Reason}} to your talk
page (the message you get when you try to edit any other page will
contain more information); Shak has made it clear[1] he won't consider
unblocking otherwise.

[1]: <http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:ShakataGaNai&diff=13400112&oldid=13397336>
- second past paragraph

-Giggy