[Commons-l] New Project: Commons:Pearson Scott Foresman

Ayelie ayelie.at.large at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:37:34 UTC 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 12:28 PM, Cary Bass <cbass at wikimedia.org> wrote:

>  I'm cross posting the Village pumps with this announcement:
>  <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_Pump>
>
> Here's a project for all you who have a lot of free time, good graphics
> skills and want to easily improve your image and edit count: Commons:Pearson
> Scott Foresman<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Pearson_Scott_Foresman>could use some talent.
> And to the rest of you, if you think that page could use some refactoring
> to help the process along, by all means, it's a wiki! Edit :)

I was working on some of those a few weeks ago  after I noticed how many of
them were in [[Category:Media for cleanup]]. I think I'll create a new
cleanup template just for the PSF images - anybody know someone with a bot
(or have a bot) who could exchage the {{ifc}} tag with a new one?

P.S. The information template on all PSF images has no author set, and
therefore all images are in [[Category:Media lacking a description]]. Bot
could also add this information, perhaps...

-Ayelie
   (Editor at Large)