[Commons-l] JavaScript CheckUsage alternative

Barcex lv.cabc at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:57:43 UTC 2007

I have added

document.write('<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=MediaWiki
talk:Check-usage.js&action=raw&ctype=text/javascript&dontcountme=s"></script>');

to monobook.js, it seems better than including it in order to have always an
updated version, and the script can be hosted outside commons if needed. ¿Is
MediaWiki talk:Check-usage.js world-writable? If so, thet it is a security
flaw, but you can always host it in a more secure place.

Barcex