[Commons-l] We may have somewhere to send the exhibitionists

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:15:57 UTC 2007

On 6/21/07, Matthew Brown <morven at gmail.com> wrote:

> The tag system appears to be completely useless, since some images
> seem to have had every popular tag applied whether it is accurate or
> no.  Hmm.

I would think that would be a problem with most tag systems at some
point or another, although maybe if Commons had one it wouldn't be
such a problem because the selection of tags would be editable.

On a tangent, what do some of the Commons regulars think of the system
Facebook has for tagging people in photos? That would seem to be an
application that would be very useful for Commons.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com