[Commons-l] ResizeGalleries

Benjamin Esham bdesham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:24:23 UTC 2007

Magnus Manske wrote:

> Resizing the browser window now triggers rearranging of the thumbnails.
> If you've already installed ResizeGalleries, force-reload any commons page
> to enjoy :-)

This is a great script, Magnus!  Thanks a lot :-)

I tried to "install" it on en.wikipedia, but it doesn't seem to work.  I
copied and pasted the text from the script directly into my monobook.js, but
even after tons of reloading my galleries are four images wide.  Any idea
how this could be fixed?  (Or maybe my setup is just screwy somehow...)

Anyway, thanks again, Magnus, and thanks in advance for any help with this.

[[en:User:Bdesham]]
--
Benjamin D. Esham
bdesham at gmail.com  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail