[Commons-l] Anglo-Saxonisation of the commons

daniel1978 at uol.com.br daniel1978 at uol.com.br
Wed Feb 21 20:04:39 UTC 2007

Yann,

Well, I didn't say I can "decide" anything. I just said what I think, can I
do it?

Sorry, category redirects do not work well at all, and require permanent
attention.
Can you imagine media divided in Schweiz, Suisse, Svizzera, Svizzra....?
What is really the point? Language pride? I'm not offended to have
categories such as "Brazil" or "Italy".

Extreme examples are quite illustrative. What do you think about more than
20 category names for India?

I'd really want to understand what's really the problem...

Dantadd