[Commons-l] Fwd: [Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] looking for someone to do work for hire...

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:54:41 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: noreply at openclipart.org
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:37:28 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] looking for someone to do
work for hire...
To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org

I have a large database containing coat of arms shields. These are
proprietary. I basically need someone to clean up my existing database
as many of them were poorly rendered. The file type is .wmf. There are
thousands of files so the individual should be a very efficient.
Prefer someone with some coat of arms knowledge but not essential. Any
assistance with finding the right person would be greatly appreciate.
I live in California. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

http://modernthings.org/