[Commons-l] Technical tutorial: request for comments

Barcex barcexwiki at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:46:29 UTC 2007

Alex G wrote:
> I like the concept of this, but in a sense we  have similar things -
> isn't that what Wikiversity is all about?  Wikibooks could also
> potentially cover this...then again, I'm not sure if they have any
> specific stuff on photography. So yeah, it's a nice idea, but I'm not
> sure if it's a Commons sort of thing.

   It is a Commons sort of thing. And we should have not only tutorials
about museum photography but also on other areas. Teaching our users how
to take pictures to be published in Commons our responsibility.

   Rama: I miss some examples of good museum pictures on the tutorial,
you included mostly what not to do.

Barcex