[Commons-l] Technical tutorial: request for comments

Rama Rama ramaneko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:36:52 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been interested for some time in the idea that Wikimedia project could
offer technical support to our contributors, in the form of specific
tutorials, small events with crash courses, and similar things.

To illustrate the concept, I have set up a small tutorial on Museum
Photography, which is available here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Rama/Museum_photography

The red links in the box above are an illustration of the various other
subjects that I can think of from the top of my hat (and to which I could
contribute to some extend), I am sure that there are lots of others. The
idea is not to re-write the Photography Wikibook, but to write to-the-point
checklists.

I'd be glad to have comments on this, and maybe contributions to make it
truely worthwhile.

Cheers !
  -- Rama