[Commons-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Eugene Zelenko eugene.zelenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:19:18 UTC 2007

Hi!

I have a stupid question: what is principal difference with Leon
Trotsky cartoon
(http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:WhiteArmyPropagandaPosterOfTrotsky.jpg)?

Should we remove every political cartoon (including WW I/WW II
propaganda posters) because these images could be viewed as examples
of hate speech?

With best regards,
Eugene.