[Commons-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Samuli Lintula samuli at samulilintula.net
Wed Dec 5 16:02:43 UTC 2007

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/COM:PS
"Private image collections and the like are generally not wanted.
Wikimedia Commons is not a web host for e.g. private party photos,
self-created artwork without educational purpose and such. There are
plenty of other projects in the Internet you can use for such a purpose,
like Flickr and others."

--
Ystävällisin terveisin,
Samuli Lintula