[Commons-l] Official paintings held by the U.S. Government

W. Guy Finley wgfinley at dynascope.com
Sun Jun 4 16:40:40 UTC 2006

I¹m usually very conservative on this type of issue (siding with copyright
holders) but I agree with Jim 100% and this email does a great job of
clarifying a muddled situation.  I think too often Corel is thrown out there
in Fair Use debates but I think is one of the first correct applications of
it that I have seen.

--Guy  (En & Commons: Wgfinley)