[Wikimedia Chapters Reports] Chapters report WMSE May 2010

Jan Ainali jan at ainali.com
Mon Jun 7 19:15:26 UTC 2010

This is the chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige May 2010.

== Events ==
*We gave a one hour presentation to Mensa Stockholm.
*We were invited to talk at Socialmediapedia [1] arranged by University
of Borås.

== Board meetings ==
*During May we had one board meeting, minutes are available in Swedish.
[2]

== Book ==
*Regionarkivet, who donated some very old photos last summer, finally
got the book ready, with text in Swedish, English and French. Blog in
Swedish and English. [3]

== Picture donation ==
*We helped Bonniers to release pictures of authors under a free license.
WMF blogged about it. [4]