[Wikimedia Chapters Reports] Wikimedia Sverige March 2010 report

Jan Ainali jan.ainali at wikimedia.se
Mon Apr 5 13:37:42 UTC 2010

This is the chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige March 2010.

=== Annual General Meeting ===
*Board changes - Johan Schiff and Einar Spetz resigned. Albin Jacobsson and
Johanna Henriksson were newly elected. The rest of the board was re-elected;
Lennart Guldbrandsson (chair), Jan Ainali (sectretary), Kristoffer Mellberg
(treasurer), Anna Bauer and Lars Aronsson.
*Some highlights:
**We shall have a Wikipedia Academy this year too
**We shall sponsor members to go to Wikimania
**We shall participate in the fundraiser
*Minutes are available in Swedish. [1]

=== Board meetings ===
*During March we had two board meetings.
*Minutes are available in Swedish. [2][3]

=== Numbers ===
*Swedish Wiktionary passed 100 000 articles on March 5 with klagen (German
for complain) [4]
*Swedish Wikipedia passed 350 000 articles on March 14 with June Browne
(Australian actress). [5]