[Wikimedia Chapters Reports] Chapters report WMSE August

jan at ainali.com jan at ainali.com
Tue Sep 15 20:31:31 UTC 2009

The chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige August 2009 is now published on
Meta-wiki and copied below for your convenience.

==Donation==
We got a donation of unique photos from the Municipal archive of the
Gothenburg area. 27 pictures from the early days of photography. [1] [2]

==Board meetings==
During this period we had one board meeting. Minutes available in Swedish.
[3]

==Wikimania==
Two board members attended Wikimania and Einar Spetz gave a talk, A story
of love and hate? How teachers at upper secondary schools in Sweden use
Wikipedia and what they think of the free encyclopedia. [4]

==Links==
[1] http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Pressmeddelande_2009-08-19/en
[2] http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2009/09/wikimedia-commons-5-million/ [2]
http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6tesprotokoll/Protokoll_2009-08-24 [3]
http://wikimania2009.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proceedings:40

Jan Ainali [[User:Ainali]] for Wikimedia Sverige