[Advocacy Advisors] European Commission Copyright Consultation

Michael Maggs Michael at maggs.name
Tue Jan 28 19:56:02 UTC 2014

Indeed, but responses from unregistered entities will be published separately from the rest, and given what I know of EU politics will be treated less seriously as there is a lot of concern in Brussels about transparency in lobbying.   The commission say that they ‘expect’ registration, which is not the same as requiring it, of course, but makes their thinking pretty clear.  In my view it would look very odd indeed if an entity like the WMF were not to be registered.

Michael