[Advocacy Advisors] European Commission Copyright Consultation

Michael Maggs Michael at maggs.name
Tue Jan 28 16:16:35 UTC 2014

Hi Luis

Just a reminder. You do know, I expect, that before filing a submission you are expected by the Commission to register the Foundation with the EU Transparency Register?  You are not registered yet.

http://ec.europa.eu/transparencyregister/info/homePage.do?locale=en

Best regards

Michael

Michael Maggs