[Advocacy Advisors] European Project MAPPING - "Managing Alternatives for Privacy, Property and INternet Governance".

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:17:00 UTC 2014

Hello, everybody!

Just to let you know that I have been invited to  the GA of an European
Project called MAPPING -
"Managing Alternatives for Privacy, Property and INternet Governance" in
Rome on 20 and 21 May. [1]

It is a little bit unclear what the endgame is, but it seems to try and map
all the different stakeholder positions on several issues. They have a
thematic session on intellectual property rights, which I will
participating in.

I am posting this because I see the need to be more informative about such
participations and give people a heads up. So, if anyone has any request,
background information or wants to give me any instructions, let me know
;). I am attaching the invitation for exra detail.

Cheers,
Dimi

[1]http://cordis.europa.eu/projects/rcn/111214_en.html