[Advocacy Advisors] 2nd EU Policy Monitoring Report

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 06:54:05 UTC 2013

Hi Luis,

About the mid-term reports on all four work groups, I can tell you more on
Friday, as they're beeing presented tomorrow.

About the withdrawals from the text and data mining work group, there is a
short Communia article on it [1] and the letter sent to the European
Commission is also published [2].

Furthermore, I am in touch with somebody from Open Forum Europe [3], who
has been participating in this work group. If you have any questions I'd be
happy to ask for you or even just make the connection.

Dimi

[1]
http://www.communia-association.org/2013/05/25/research-sector-smes-civil-society-groups-and-open-access-publishers-withdraw-from-licences-for-europe-dialogue-on-text-and-data-mining/
[2]